|Creating an experience of intense tranquility and spiritual awareness. SpaTerre is a soothing sanctuary with exotic accents, soft lighting and life forces such as plants and fish to create a harmonious ambiance. The design of each spa is characterized by natural elements juxtaposed with other site-specific influences – such as regional artworks. Our dedication to wellness and well-being is evidenced by our highly trained therapists and estheticians – each has the gifts of a healing touch, an educated mind and the inherent ability to create the ultimate experience for every guest.|
|Highlights of our visionary Spa Department, an industry leader in the trend toward cross-cultural awareness, include:
• High revenues. Each SpaTerre is a well-run, revenue-generating profit center for its respective hotel, In fact, Noble House spas exceed the industry standard in profits by a large margin.
• Vendor support. We work closely with our vendors to develop incentive and educational training programs for our employees.
• Forward thinking. Noble House was one of the first hotel companies to introduce global cross-cultural experiences to the U.S. market, and continues to introduce innovative new treatments and therapies.
• Branding. Through strategic branding, consistent public relations and targeted promotions, our SpaTerre brand has gained national recognition, earning numerous industry awards in the process.
|• Strong retail. Our well-stocked retail venues feature top-of-the-line products such as Spa Ritual, Pure Fiji, Colorescience, Environ, Skin Authority and the SpaTerre private label line (including aromatherapy oils, amenities and candles), as well as CDs, robes, sandals and sun care products.
• Customer service/employee training. We are dedicated to the highest level of customer service and committed to employee training. Therefore, we recruit and hire the best therapists in the industry. And, each technician undergoes an intensive month-long training program, which addresses company customer services, protocol and procedures.
|• Corporate support. Each SpaTerre is branded and managed by Noble House, and we provide strong corporate support and needed resources to each and every venue.
Top-notch services. We offer an array of customized services, as well as a core menu specializing in exotic Indonesian rituals, Indian spa treatments and Fijian products, plus a complete slate of massages and facials. We also develop indigenous treatment and protocols to incorporate local cultures -- from the Key Lime Margarita Pedicure at Ocean Resort & Spa in Key West to the Native Desert Sage Massage at Riviera Resort & Spa in Palm Springs.