Offering distinctive dining experiences at each and every property.
Each Noble House dining venue embraces its respective community, offering the freshest local ingredients in tandem with compelling décor reflective of the region.
If you wish to receive additional information about Noble House Hotels & Resorts, or to begin a conversation about an existing or planned project, please contact Mr. Sean Mullen below:
Sean Mullen / President, Sales, Revenue Management & Acquisitions
Noble House Hotels & Resorts is known throughout the industry for its innovative approach to food and beverage. From the casual oceanfront allure of The Dining Room at Little Palm Island Resort & Spa in the Florida Keys to the hip, mid-century vibe of Circa 59 at Riviera Resort & Spa in Palm Springs, each signature venue is a destination in and of itself – engaging guests with inventive fare, gracious service and dynamic settings.
Headed by Thomas Haas, a visionary perfectionist with a wealth of independent restaurant experience, the company’s forward-thinking Food and Beverage team achieves consistently high profit margins, while adapting a stand-alone approach to every venue. In fact, year after year, Noble House’s food and beverage operations attain high profit margins – maintaining tight food costs and labor controls. The company utilizes a dedicated Cost Controller, who – through sophisticated systems and a national purchasing program – helps maintain low cost margins by closely monitoring daily costs.
Noble House’s stellar culinary operations are guided by industry veterans, many of whom have years of experience at independent restaurants as well as hotels – fostering the company’s philosophy that each venue needs to stand on its own as a profitable, independent entity. To that end, each Noble House restaurant and lounge has a unique style and look, offering a definitive “wow” factor. In order to achieve that picture-perfect ambiance, every detail and nuance is carefully considered – from the right music and lighting to proper furniture placement, color schemes and accessories.
Our food and beverage operations are also distinguished by:
- Expertise in all areas of restaurant development – from initial concept and construction to sales training and marketing.
- Careful analysis of consumer and industry trends, target markets and current voids in the marketplace.
- Solid processes for hiring standards of key personnel, written operation manuals and staff training.
- Utilization of sophisticated systems to account for payroll and tax reporting, as well as personnel records maintenance.
- Trusted resources for every need area: designers, contractors, point-of-sales systems, kitchen equipment, software, glassware and everything in-between.
- Strategic, targeted e-marketing and public relations programs to drive local business.
- A keen focus on building teams that understand the key elements of our business: Sales, Controls, People and Standards.
- Creative catering options that offer menu diversity and unparalleled location based backdrops.
Capitalizing on the success of our restaurants, our catering services have now also evolved into an a-la-carte style, offering patrons the same heightened service skills, menu creativity, choice options and atmosphere that makes every event extraordinary. Attracting a steady base of local, as well as in-house guests, the company’s dining venues have garnered much critical acclaim, as well as some of the top awards in the industry, among them the “Best Hotel Dining in the United States,” by Zagat Survey, and various recent “Best of “ awards for: Best Seafood Restaurant, Best Fine Dining, Best Outdoor Dining, Best Romantic, Best Business Dining, Best Wine List from Wine Spectator, Citysearch, Details Magazine and Master Chef’s Classic Awards.
For locals and hotel guests alike, Noble House Hotels & Resorts consistently delivers a dining experience that surprises – and stimulates – all senses, offering an international level of service and a passion for perfection.