STAY SAFE, START LIVING
At Noble House Hotels & Resorts, our utmost priority and concern is the wellbeing of our guests. We are committed to protecting our guests and team members by providing a comfortable and safe environment for everyone who visits our hotels and resorts. By constantly advancing our current best practices and making sure our teams take extra precautions, we will continue delivering fulfilling and enjoyable travel experiences when our guests are ready.
Your peace of mind is important to us. Please continue reading about the enhanced processes and procedures we’re upholding to create happy and healthy environments for all to enjoy. Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on COVID-19 and the latest national guidelines, please refer to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the U.S. State Department’s page regarding COVID-19, or your local health authority.
REOPENINGS & RESERVATIONS
The following hotels and resorts are currently open and welcoming guests:
- LaPlaya Beach & Golf Resort – Naples, FL
- Gateway Canyons Resort & Spa – Gateway, CO
- L’Auberge Del Mar – Del Mar, CA
- Pelican Grand Beach Resort – Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Ocean Key Resort & Spa – Key West, FL
- Little Palm Island Resort & Spa – Little Torch Key, FL
- The Stella Hotel – Bryan-College Station, TX
- Teton Mountain Lodge & Spa – Jackson Hole, WY
- Hotel Terra Jackson Hole – Jackson Hole, WY
- Kona Kai Resort & Spa – San Diego, CA
- San Diego Mission Bay Resort – San Diego, CA
- The Portofino Hotel & Marina – Los Angeles, CA
- River Terrace Inn – Napa, CA
- Solé Miami, A Noble House Resort – North Miami, FL
- The Josie Hotel – Rossland, BC
The following hotels and experiences will be reopening and welcoming guests soon:
- Argonaut – San Francisco, CA
- Hotel Zoe Fisherman’s Wharf – San Francisco, CA
- The Edgewater – Seattle, WA
- The Napa Valley Wine Train – Napa, CA
If you have existing reservations at a hotel or resort that fall ahead of their reopening date, we are happy to help you adjust your travel plans.
- Reservations due to arrive during the closure will be automatically cancelled; there is no need to contact the hotel.
- Any deposits will be refunded; refunds should show on your account within 7-10 days.
- If the reservation was made by a third-party, the hotel will not be imposing any penalties. Any inquires related to pre-payments should be directed to the booking source.
- Please contact us at 877-662-5387 or visit My Reservations on the hotel’s website should you need assistance.
Your business and loyalty are very important to us. For any groups, weddings or meetings, please contact our sales team at email@example.com to discuss planning your future event.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
While the policies and local legislation in each of our hotels’ and resorts’ communities vary greatly, no matter where you arrive, you will be welcomed by a team who understands the delicacy of our current circumstances and individuals who are trained to uphold the highest level of sanitation standards. Some of the below outlined processes will differ by property; for specifics on what to expect at any one hotel or resort, please visit their website.
Regardless of destination, be assured that every property has diligently implemented all safety rules recommended by the CDC and in accordance with state and county guidelines. Even so, it is impossible to eliminate all risk of exposure to infections disease. If you have specific questions or concerns that are not addressed in the materials provided, please direct them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT (PPE)
- Appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) will be worn by associates based on their role and responsibilities and in adherence to state or local regulations and guidance.
- Where applicable, gloves will be provided to associates whose responsibilities require them as determined by medical experts and CDC guidelines including housekeeping, engineering, and any major operating departments in direct contact with guests.
At every Noble Hose hotel and resort, physical distancing measures are in effect and being taken very seriously. The following are some examples of what you can expect when visiting our resorts and hotels:
- Seating in all public areas, pools, and lounges is positioned at least six feet apart.
- We recommend that all guests do their part and strive to maintain at least six feet between themselves and others.
- Social distancing is practiced by all associates on property and the health of each individual is being closely monitored.
- All property outlets will comply with, or exceed, local or state mandated occupancy limits.
- Stairwells and alternatives to elevators are clearly marked and open for guest use.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers, touchless whenever possible, will be placed at all guest and associate entrances and contact areas including, but not limited to, driveways, reception areas, hotel lobby, restaurant/secondary entrances, meeting and convention spaces, elevator landings, pools, spa, and exercise areas.
ASSOCIATE & GUEST HEALTH CONCERNS
- Our associates have been given clear instructions on how to respond swiftly and report all presumed cases of COVID-19 on property to local health officials.
- Associates are instructed to stay home if they do not feel well and are trained on how to handle encountering guests or associates exhibiting any of the symptoms of COVID-19.
- If we are alerted to a presumptive case of COVID-19 at the property, we will work with the Public Health Officials to follow the appropriate actions recommended.
ENHANCED CLEANLINESS STANDARDS
Noble House has always placed a strong emphasis on the cleanliness, safety, and comfort of our properties. Our hotels use cleaning products and protocols which meet EPA guidelines and are approved for use and effective against viruses, bacteria and other airborne pathogens. We are working with our vendors, distribution partners and suppliers to ensure an uninterrupted supply of these cleaning supplies and the necessary PPE. The items below are enhancements to our current cleanliness standards:
- High touch areas, such as, but not limited to doors, door handles, elevator buttons, handrails, public phones, furniture in public spaces, remote controls, signature pads, credit card readers, and drinking stations are cleaned and sanitized on a frequent and routine basis.
- Our team upholds a strict schedule of routine hand sanitation throughout their time on property.
- High traffic areas, such as but not limited to entryways, hallways, and elevators are cleaned and sanitized routinely rather than late at night when there are no guests around.
- Public restrooms are cleaned with increased frequency. Flushers, locks, walls, toilet seats, dispensing stations, sinks, faucets, and doors are disinfected during each service.
- All reception areas (front desk, host stand, spa desk, etc.) are wiped down between every guest interaction with assistance of agent/host.
- A variety of touchpoints in our public spaces have been removed and for those that remain, enhanced sanitation routines are in place.
RECREATION AREAS, SPAS, AND GYMS
- Hand towels and all terry products are refreshed on a routine basis.
- All equipment is spread out to adhere to social/physical distancing and is disinfected by staff after each use.
- Free weights are disinfected on a consistent basis.
- Lockers (inside and out), benches, sinks, toilets, and showers are disinfected by staff routinely.
- Spa treatment rooms are fully sanitized between each service.
Daily Housekeeping Service
- For our guests’ safety, Noble House has eliminated a portion of the touchpoints in our guest rooms.
- Additional housekeeping services may be requested and coordinated with our associates upon check-in.
- Special requests for additional toiletries are available via a no-touch basket delivery service. Delivery time may also be specified.
Enhanced Check-Out Cleaning Process
- Rooms are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected upon departure.
- Our housekeeping departments will leverage partnerships with our national vendors on best cleaning practices, tools, and supplies.
- Used linen is folded and bagged in each guest room (staff never shakes towels or sheets in the room as this practice releases particles into the air).
- Increased attention to thorough vacuuming of rugs and sanitation of floors, including low-traffic and hard-to-reach surfaces.